Zodiac Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four teams have been created, each based on it's own zodiac. These teams will battle each other to prove their skills and prowess earning themselves renown, prizes, and legendary status!Teams include the Celtic, Greek, Babylon, and Chinese teams

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Celtic Area
Celtic Area EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:30 pm by AdenMcCoy

» Babylon Area
Celtic Area EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:21 am by Jymaru

» Chinese Area
Celtic Area EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:17 am by Jymaru

» Meet the Founders
Celtic Area EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:19 pm by Jymaru

» Got questions? First Battle
Celtic Area EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:32 pm by Xiaohui Feng

» About the first challenge
Celtic Area EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:15 pm by Ethril

» Greek Area
Celtic Area EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:51 pm by Ethril

» Meet the Founders
Celtic Area EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:24 pm by landiddy

» Forum Guide 101 - Filling out the Profile.
Celtic Area EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:41 pm by kara-chan66z

Poll
Top posters
Ethril
Celtic Area Vote_lcap1Celtic Area Voting_barCeltic Area Vote_rcap 
Jymaru
kara-chan66z
Xiaohui Feng
AdenMcCoy
Roc
heinesnow
landiddy
ashe
Mongobeef
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Celtic Area

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethril
Founder
Founder
Ethril

Character sheet
Character Name: Erin
Star Sign: Goat
Health:
Celtic Area Left_bar_bleue15/15Celtic Area Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Celtic Area Empty
PostSubject: Celtic Area   Celtic Area EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:47 pm

You were heading for the battle zone as instructed by your founders. As you cross the thresh hold of the battle zone, there is a bright flash. When your eyes clear you find yourself in a grass field with trees off to the distance in front of you. There is a sweet scent in the air and there is a gentle breeze blowing through the knee length grass. Druantia's words echo through your head and you look to your side at your partner. There is no one else around except you and your partner in this grassy plain.

You're prepared for just about anything so the question is now, what do you do? Do you take the time to get to know your partner or do you move out to get as far as you can as fast as you can? Right before you make your decision you realize there is something in your hand. It's a piece of paper. Upon closer inspection you discover that it's a map! You recognize markings for trees and what appears to be a river and lake. A green star indicates where you are and there are 4 other red stars.

"You must go to each of the challenges required. If you pass you will gain information on where the finish line is as well as a flag. The team with the most flags at the end of the race wins." You hear Druantia's words again. "There are other optional challenges. You can either complete them and gain extra flags or go straight for the finish line. Good luck." Her words fade away.

What do you do?

Map - LINK

Teams -
~lonewolf325 + ~DaRqueCryStaL
*Noir-Lupus + ~Sevaerok

Founder/Admin -
Ethril
Back to top Go down
http://ethril-dragon.deviantart.com/
AdenMcCoy
AdenMcCoy

Character sheet
Character Name: Aden McCoy
Star Sign: Reed
Health:
Celtic Area Left_bar_bleue12/12Celtic Area Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

Celtic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Area   Celtic Area EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Aden's eyes adjusted to the bright light upon entering the Celtic area of the Battle Zone. He looked around at somewhat familiar scenery.
He took a deep breath as he took it all in. He turned to look at his partner then. A women; not that he minded in the slightest. It could make things more fun.

He quickly looked her over. From her condition, it seemed she had seen many battles, but he figured it would give them an advantage on this challenge. He grinned "Hello miss." Aden put a hand on his chest and bowed slightly, "I am Aden McCoy" He stood up straight again, raising an eyebrow at her. He smiled, 'And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
http://lonewolf325.deviantart.com
Xiaohui Feng
Xiaohui Feng

Character sheet
Character Name: Xiaohui Feng
Star Sign: Rooster
Health:
Celtic Area Left_bar_bleue13/13Celtic Area Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)

Celtic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Area   Celtic Area EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:07 am

Feng still stood dazed, even after the lovely goddess had vanished into thin air, leaving behind a blinding flash of light. She closes her eyes and breathes in the smell of fresh grass, and relishes the heat of the sun warming her skin.

It's so different from the Chinese Imperial Palace, she muses inwardly. Where our palace's beauty resides in the everlasting shroud of fog and cold marble, this field's beauty lies in its warmth and the songs of nature.

Too bad I'm on enemy territory, though. For Lady Druantia to be here...it's never a good omen. Not for me. Not for the Chinese.

Her eyes clears a bit and refocuses on her surroundings, and now Feng could see a young man standing nearby, his eyes sharp and calculating as it roved over her. Is he judging me? she thinks, standing a bit straighter, eyes never leaving his form.

She's a bit startled when he spoke, quite out of the blue. "Hello, miss," She eyes him warily as he bows to her. A gesture of politeness. "I am Aden McCoy, and who might you be?"

Might as well return the favour, she thinks.

"My name is Feng. Xiaohui Feng." she returns his bow, clasping both her hands to her heart and bows to him. "Are you my partner in this quest?"
Back to top Go down
Ethril
Founder
Founder
Ethril

Character sheet
Health:

Celtic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Area   Celtic Area EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:01 pm

No action has been taken for team ~lonewolf325 + ~DaRqueCryStaL

As Feng and and Aden stand there the breeze picks up in the grassy field. A soothing scent wafts around them, enticing them to sit down and relax. Despite the breeze, the scent in the air doesn't seem to leave or diminish.
Back to top Go down
AdenMcCoy
AdenMcCoy

Character sheet
Health:

Celtic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Area   Celtic Area EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:30 pm

"Nice to meet you Miss Feng" Aden said with another smile. "And yes, you are correct," He said nodding, "we are working together."
He looked ahead to the first obstacle, wondering what they had to do and how they were going to accomplish this whole battle as a team of strangers.

He suddenly felt the gently breeze brush against him and he took a deep breath enjoying the fragrance. He seemed to grow very relaxed from it and it showed in his posture as he began to hunch slightly. He noticed and quickly straighten up again. "Shall we sit Miss Feng?" he suggested,"We can get to know more about each other before starting."

Aden proceeded to sit on the soft grass. "I guess I should start, hm? Let's see...We can start with the basics. Well, I'm human for starters, "he said with a chuckle, "But I try not to let that hinder anything. I'm a skilled archer," Aden pointed to the quiver and bow on his back at that statement. "And I'm also good using a dagger as well. Overall I am adaptable guy and I will make best of the situation and materials at hand."

Back to top Go down
Xiaohui Feng
Xiaohui Feng

Character sheet
Health:

Celtic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Area   Celtic Area EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:33 am

Feng sits down gratefully, the long grass tickling her arms, some even brushing her cheeks. The journey towards this place had been rather tiring.

How odd, I feel so lethargic suddenly. She breathes in the sweet scent around them, trying to clear her head, but ends up even sleepier than before.

"Doesn't mean you're human you're weak, you know." She pulls her arms even tighter around herself. This place sure is drafty...and humid, too. "Aden, isn't it? If it helps, I'm human, too. So no need to be worried." She looks at him, smiling slightly. "I'm a magic user-a fire elementalist, to be exact," she flicks her hand, and a tiny orange flame appears, flickering on her palm. And...uh, I can also fight by hand to hand combat." Feng's voice trails off.

Damn, this is awkward. What do I do??? she groans inwardly.

"Here," Feng spreads the map between them, pointing towards the spots marked with a huge red X. "So we're here," she points to the grass plains in the map, "and we're supposed to go there," her finger makes the journey up to the dotty looking trees in the map. "Is this a...swamp?"

She yawns abruptly, her other hand clapping over her mouth. "Sorry, I didn't mean to..."

Something isn't right. Feng rubs her eyes. I shouldn't be so tired all of a sudden. And this scent is starting to irritate my nose.

"Hey...Aden? Do you feel...suddenly sleepy...now?" She yawns again tiredly and straightens her posture to fight the sudden wave of fatigue. Her right arm tenses rigidly, small licks of orange flames bursting forth and curling protectively around it.

Last edited by Xiaohui Feng on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ethril
Founder
Founder
Ethril

Character sheet
Health:

Celtic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Area   Celtic Area EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:25 pm

No action is taken for ~lonewolf325 + ~DaRqueCryStaL

The sweet soothing scent is still in the air and continues to try and send the two people to sleep.
Back to top Go down
AdenMcCoy
AdenMcCoy

Character sheet
Health:

Celtic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Area   Celtic Area EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:57 am

Aden looks carefully as Feng begins to go over the map and the location. But he couldn't seem to concentrate and found himself slouching again. He shook his head, trying to get rid of the sudden lethargic feeling.

Feng's words suddenly hit his ears and he straightens up a bit to look at her. I guess I'm not going crazy, something really is making us tired. He tried to answer her but a yawn stopped his words. He breathed in a large amount of that air when he yawned and Aden found himself tilting to the side. The breeze...His eye lids grew heavy and his hands tightened into fists Dammit. he though to himself before hitting the grass and letting sleep wash over him.
Back to top Go down
Xiaohui Feng
Xiaohui Feng

Character sheet
Health:

Celtic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Area   Celtic Area EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:23 am

Feng's eyes widened in horror as she saw Aden collapse right in front of her.

"Aden?" she called out tentatively. "ADEN?"

There was no response. She knelt down beside his prone body, lifting him slightly by his shoulders. Suzaku help me, he's asleep. Feng bit her lip hard, in an attempt to stave off sleepiness with pain, and drawing blood. She looked at his sleeping face, and lightly slapped him a few times to wake him up.

Dear God, he won't wake up. She groaned, one hand running through her hair frustratedly. There's no helping it, then. We HAVE to get out of this place, quickly.

She grabbed his arm, and lifted him in true piggyback style, trying her best not to buckle under the combined weight of her backpack and Aden. Her metal legs shook under the strain.

Where do I go next? She wondered grimly. She began to walk in the supposed direction of the exit of the grassy plains, before she felt something wrap itself around her legs, causing her to pitch forward and drop Aden hard onto the ground.

"What the-" she swore angrily, before noticing that the grass had woven itself around her legs and Aden's unmoving body, dragging them both towards opposite directions.

"No, NO!" She struggled hard against her bindings, which were beginning to wrap themselves around her torso. Desperate, she directs a massive jet of fire towards them and successfully frees herself.

However, when she turns around, Aden is gone.

((Is this...acceptable? I don't really know...))

Last edited by Xiaohui Feng on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ethril
Founder
Founder
Ethril

Character sheet
Health:

Celtic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Area   Celtic Area EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:53 pm

2 steps taken action made by ~lonewolf325 + ~DaRqueCryStaL

The grassy field is dragging Aden back away from Feng, determined to slow the two down even further in their race to the finish line. The fire that Feng uses though scorches the grass around her and the air clears momentarily of the sweet scent. It is possible for Aden to rouse from his slumber, if he tries hard enough.
Back to top Go down
AdenMcCoy
AdenMcCoy

Character sheet
Health:

Celtic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Area   Celtic Area EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:22 pm

Aden groaned as he began to wake. The foggy feeling in his head was clearing and he no longer felt sluggish. His body was sore though, and he realized why when he finally saw that he was moving against his will. He felt the tug around his legs and he began to struggle. After a few second, Aden was finally able to grab at one of the larger knifes hooked on his belt. He cut away at the vines and soon felt them loosen. He kicked them away and off of his body and picked himself off the ground. Aden dusted himself off and look around. He got dragged a good distance and he didn't see Feng anywhere. "Dammit" he mumbled to himself.

He sighed before bringing out the map he was given ((i think they both got one)). He finally started to walk, following the path on the paper in front of him to the first flag spot. Maybe she's over there. he wondered. Aden shrugged though; he knew they would meet up sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Xiaohui Feng
Xiaohui Feng

Character sheet
Health:

Celtic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Area   Celtic Area EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:38 am

((Yep, they both have a copy of the same map))

Okay, don't panic, Feng, Feng dazedly stood up and shakily breathed in deeply to calm her nerves. I'll find him. Aden looks strong, so he won't go down that easily, right?

Wait. Feng looked at the scorched vines around her feet. That smell cleared? She looked towards the ashes and towards a clump of unburnt grass nearby. She immediately walked over towards them, and raised her palms.

Let's pray my theory's correct, she offered a quick prayer to Suzaku, and released a steady burst of fire from her fingertips towards the grass. Immediately, whatever scent that had gathered while she was standing in the grass dissipated, replaced by smoke and soot.

The plants here release a sweet scent that makes people drowsy. How odd. Feng pulled out her map from her backpack, examining it again. That means as long as I burn something to clear the air, I'll be quite safe, I think. I just have to be extra careful about those moving vines.

Her eyes spot a big X mark dab smack at the northeast end of the plains. "Is this where we were supposed to go?" Feng murmured, tracing the X with her finger before rolling it carefully, not wanting to tear the old parchment.

Aden, I'll find you. I promise. Her fingers clenched even tightly around her map, walking towards the northeast of the grass field. So, please...stay alive until I'm able to find you. Please.

((Ethril, how does the dice roll system work? Am confused...))
Back to top Go down
Ethril
Founder
Founder
Ethril

Character sheet
Health:

Celtic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Area   Celtic Area EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:38 am

The member 'Xiaohui Feng' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Attribute Damage' :
Celtic Area -7 points
Back to top Go down
AdenMcCoy
AdenMcCoy

Character sheet
Health:

Celtic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Area   Celtic Area EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Aden didn't make it very far when the familiar feeling from before started to return. Dammit, not again... it has to be air from this land. He had to think fast. Who knows what would happen if he passed out again, or where he'd end up this time. Quickly, Aden opened up the pouch on his waist, grabbing the medical wrap. Using it like a scarf, he wrapped it around the bottom portion of his head, covering his mouth and nose. He put the rest away once he was finished. He took a deep breath, already feeling better. I guess the air has to be filtered here.

His eyes went wide for a second. "Feng." he mumbled, I hope she's not passed out somewhere... Aden ran his hands through his hair in frustration and worry. He sighed, collecting himself after a moment. "She'll be fine." he said aloud, reassuring himself, as he started to walk again She seemed smart. She'll know what to do. Though, he would look around in all directions every so often in hopes of seeing his partner as he continued through the grassy terrain.

Aden studied the land as he made his way to the first red star on the map. Still, nearing the area, he didn't see any sign of Feng yet and he began to worry some again. He couldn't go on without this partner, he knew that much. But if she wasn't here soon, he would have to go looking for her. He stopped outside the space where they were supposed to be and looked around. He thought maybe he saw movement some distance away be he couldn't be sure.
Back to top Go down
Xiaohui Feng
Xiaohui Feng

Character sheet
Health:

Celtic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Area   Celtic Area EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:54 am

Feng tsked, an impatient noise escaping her throat. She hastily wiped a line of sweat from her brow and released another jet of fire, burning down whatever greenery in front of her and quickly putting out the flames.

I can't keep this up, she thought dazedly, panting hard. I'm already exhausted, and burning anything on sight would cause a forest fire.

The Chinese girl shook her head, and sprinted towards the direction of the first goal. Her eyes widened as she took in the view, her brain registering that there was someone there.

"Aden?" Feng called out tentatively, hoping that it was really him, still alive and well. When the brunette male turned around, eyes widening in surprise, Feng launched herself at him, grasping his shoulders gratefully.

"Oh thank goodness, you're okay," she breathed weakly, smiling in relief. "I was worried-"

What. What am I doing?!

She abruptly let go of Aden, and surreptitiously wiped both hands on her shorts. "I mean, you could've seriously jeopardized our mission, going missing like that. N-not that I'm worried for you for anything," she mumbled, and coughed into her fist.
Back to top Go down
AdenMcCoy
AdenMcCoy

Character sheet
Health:

Celtic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Area   Celtic Area EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:56 pm

His eyes went wide when he saw Feng. "Thank the Gods" he mumbled to himself.

"Feng! Are you-" he started to say but he stopped, a bit shocked, when the girl took a hold of him. He chuckled when she let go and he waited as she rambled on all embarrassed. Aden rested a hand on her shoulder "I'm fine." He reassured her with a grin. "But are you?," He removed his hand off of her then, "You look quite exhausted... Wait!" something occurred to him then "How are you even breathing this air? It's poison." The brunette reached into his side pouch, pulling out the wide medical wrap again. "Unless you have something else you would prefer to use, please take this" he handed her a good amount of the wrap "It might be a tad uncomfortable, but you need to cover your mouth and nose for the time being, ok?" He paused, smiling a little "Unless you want to take another nap with those vines." He said grinning fully now, trying to make light of the situation.

Aden looked forward at the challenge area before looking back to Feng. "Miss, it might be best if you rest for a few minutes before we advance" He tried to keep his tone soft and calm, trying not to seem rude. He smiled a little as he went on, "We both may need it. We don't know what we're up against for this challenge. Even if we rest just for a few minutes, we can gather and ready ourselves after going through that whole vine ordeal. What says you, Miss Feng?"
Back to top Go down
Xiaohui Feng
Xiaohui Feng

Character sheet
Health:

Celtic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Area   Celtic Area EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:56 pm

She took the medical wrap and tying it securely above her nose. "That's not even funny," Feng muttered. "I really thought I lost you, you know." She wiped her forehead tiredly, grimacing when her fingers found bruises. "I don't know if I inhaled too much of this land's air or used too much magic, but I'm tired,"

Feng stared at Aden, before directing her gaze to their first goal. "...I'm okay, really. Thanks for...this, I guess." She gestured to the wrap. "Shall we go? The longer we stay the higher our chances of getting knocked out here by the air in here. The wrap wouldn't be able to filter all of it," She smiled at her teammate. "I think I'm ready for this challenge. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
AdenMcCoy
AdenMcCoy

Character sheet
Health:

Celtic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Area   Celtic Area EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:30 pm

The brunette closed his eyes as he nodded at the girl's decision. Opening them again, he looked her way once more "I'm always ready" he said confidently with a smirk. Aden turned and took a few steps to the grassy area. He gave Feng a hand motion to follow "Let's get this started then, shall we?"

As they approached the spot on the map, the atmosphere seemed to change a little a it became quieter. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up and Aden became alert. He began to look around for a clue or some sort of sign to give him a slight idea of what they had to do to advance to the next area. Aden looked down at the map one more time in hopes of seeing information he had missed. Seeing nothing, his attention returned back to Feng. "I guess we don't have to do anything, "he said, smirking again. "The Goddess must be really impressed with us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Celtic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Area   Celtic Area Empty

Back to top Go down

Celtic Area
Page 1 of 1